Thursday, August 28, 2008

hello world, my name is mallory c. johnson the one and only!! (:

HEY THERE!! my name is Mallory Johnson(: i am 14 years old and currently a freshwoman.ha. at High Tech High Chula Vista. i LOVE to act, dance and sing. pretty much theater(: im actually in an awesome theater organization for kids ages 8-18 called CYT. they have different areas all over the natiion. another interesting fact about me is that i LOVE ice cream. my love for ice cream is like a bears love for honey,rich, sweet and deep(: i also looove to hang out with friends! and meet new people(: haha ask my friends(: and i smile a lot and try to be funny a looot cuz i absolutely loove to make people laugh! also, i like to help people with their problems so you can just call me ms.doctor Phil(: mm what else? well ive always wanted a brother and just recently i found someone awesome to take on that role(: haha probably a challenge for him to be MY brother. im crazy and i talk a lot and loud, but im also friendly and can be VERY deep and loove to talk(: mmm well i have two blood sisters and like 5 none sangrados(: mmmm i have a mom and a dad, most do. theyre not divorced which is cool(:
the other day i tried to name all of team vista and i got everyone but Luis and Derek! AAW man!
but its okay i shall never again forget their lovely names(:
well i think this is long enough right Kay?
-mallory caprice.


|||||||||||||P.S. i love pink and yellow(:||||||||||||||||||||

3 comments:

papercrane.endpoint said...

Hey Mallory! I didn't know your middle name was caprice. that's pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

hey mallory i love you page the colors are so bright!!
my eyes hurt thats a good thing
so thats a pritty cool memory that you have you memorised everyones name and i will never be abel to do that so thats cool

sanoy:]

jb3hthcv said...

Hey whats up MALL-o-r-y! I like your about me post (Dr. Phil?) Very bright and colorful too. Ttul Mrs. Kno Everybody's Name Girl.

Bye,
Josh