Monday, May 11, 2009

Reading Journal 23: New Moon

Quote: "'Bella I don't want you to come with me'. He spoke the words slowly and percisely, his cold eyes on my face, watching as I absorbed what he was really saying".

Question: Why is Edward a jerk?

Comment: WOOOOOW. This is really frustrating me. I see why so many people dislike Edaward this book. I mean I kinda see why he doesn't wan Bella to go with him, because he doesn't want her to be put into any more danger because of him. But what is her life without him? And his without her? I think they should be together. But I know they will because there's a whole other 500 pages left, plus two more books! :D It all works out in the end! :)

-mallory.

1 comment:

karinaandrea! said...

yeah your finally reading new moon. hmm but of course i have to disagree with you what he did was selfless and he did it to protect her and make sure of her well-being. But yeah I guess it was pointless, but still it proved his love for her was true and limitless. Haha happy reading mallory:D