Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reading Journal 15: Pretty Little Devils(dont read this if you want to read the book... it will spoil it for you)

Quote: "That's why I'm Happy2BEEllen!"

Comment: OH MY Gosh I knew Ellen was the killer! She was on my list of killer gusses paper. And they almost had me thinking it was Sylvia.... Crazy right?! You think I would know better but noooo I just had to fall for the dumb tricks of the book. Hmmm well clearly Nancy Holder is a good author because she sure had me fooled! WOW what a good book, except for the next 3 months I'm going to be scared that Ellen is going to come kill me... Even though I know its just a book. Oh well! Okay I'm done.... bye!

Question: Why the heck did Ellen kill her own boyfriend? Maybe to make it look like Sylvia did? Who knows...

-mallory.

No comments: